As CBZ Holdings we are proud of the recent pat on the back we received on Thursday the 17th of November at the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators in Zimbabwe (ICSAZ), 4th Annual Excellence in Corporate Governance Awards Ceremony held at Rainbow Towers.
Special mention goes to our Group Legal Corporate Secretary, Rumbidzayi Angeline Jakanani who won the Inaugural 2016 Governance Professional of the Year award.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our various internal and external stakeholders ranging from staff, management team, our shareholders, suppliers, government, the media, professional bodies, schools, regulatory authorities and communities. It is because of theirs and your support that we are able to articulate our mandate effectively.
Congratulations and well done to the CBZ Holdings team!
Below are the awards received:
Banking Institutions Awards Category
- First Prize Best Banking Governance Practices
- First Prize Best Banking Risk Management Practices
- First Prize Best Banking Internal Audit Disclosures
- First Prize Overall: Best Banking Corporate Governance Practices
ZSE-Listed Companies Awards
- First Prize Shareholder Treatment
- Third Prize Stakeholder Practices & Sustainability Reporting
- Second Prize Board Practices
- Second Prize Overall: Best Corporate Governance Practices
Inaugural Individual Awards (ZSE-Listed Companies ONLY for 2016)
- CBZ Holdings, Group Legal Corporate Secretary – Rumbidzai Angeline
- Jakanani scooped Governance Professional of the Year 2016