The CBZ Corporate Banking account, it is more than just a bank account, it is about a personalised and customised banking relationship. Through an experienced and dedicated team of relationship managers, we commit ourselves to providing you with a “one stop shop” service to all corporate clients. Whether you are a borrower or an investor, we are determined to understand your business and offer appropriate expert advice and guidance on your every banking need.
|Corporate Banking Account||Corporate Account|
|CBZ Student Visa Gold Card||No||No|
|Internet Banking Guide||No||No|
|VISA Gold Card||Yes||Yes|
|CBZ Touch Mobile Banking||No||No|
|POS (Point Of Sale)||Yes||Yes|
|ATM/POS Debit Card||No||No|
|Minimum Opening Deposit (USD)|
|Minimum Balance (USD)||US$100.00||No minimum balance|
|Monthly Account Fee (USD)||$30.00 to $90 per month|
|Interest Rate||Up to 0.3% p.a.||Up to 0.3 % p.a.|
Business and corporate clients can enjoy a wide range of products and services to suit their day-to-day transacting requirements.
- Taking a personal interest in your business – a dedicated Relationship Manager who will attend to all your requests, which can range from initiating lending facilities to negotiating the best rates for investments on your behalf and attending to account and banking queries.
- Sound Financial Advice – A business needs the best financial advice and support to grow and at CBZ we provide that using our extensive information resources and keen research.
- Financing for your company medium and long term horizons – Using the extensive knowledge of the individual members of our Corporate Banking team ensures that we provide credit and lending solutions that reflect our financial creativity and innovation, as well as our understanding of your particular business and industry.
- Immediate account information – All your account information is obtainable through your Relationship Manager or at the touch of a button through CBZ Internet Banking.
- Corporates (Mining, Manufacturing, Distribution, Agriculture, Services, Regional and Public Enterprises)
What you need to apply
- Copy of memorandum and articles of association
- Certificate of incorporation
- Directors’ valid ID
- Directors’ proof of residence
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Valid Tax Clearance (ITF 263)