The Milady Household Contents insurance covers households’ contents of the insured whilst in the home or temporarily away at a place of repair against various perils/risks such as.
- Fire, lightning, explosion, and/or earthquake.
- Burst water pipes.
- Storms and floods.
- Damage to your home and outbuildings by animals, vehicles and falling trees (but not while they are being felled).
- Aircraft falling on your home or objects falling from the aircraft onto your home.
- Malicious damage.
- Break-in or theft where we can see the damage caused by the break-in.
- Subsidence (sinking) of land and landslips.
Extensions of Cover
- Contents Temporarily Removed
- Property outside the Private Dwelling
- Loss of Money
- Damage to Television Set
- Accidental Breakage of Mirrors and Glass
- Contents of Refrigerators/Freezers
- Domestic Worker’s Property
Some of the portables to be insured include but not limited to the following.
The excess per risk for Milady Contents/Household are shown below.
|Clothing/Wearing apparel||15% of loss|
|Spectacles||10% of loss|
|Pedal Cycles||10% of loss|
|Video cameras||10% of loss|
|Tools||10% of loss|
|Sports Equipment||10% of loss|
|Camera||10% of loss|
|Laptops/Tablets||10% of value|
|Specified jewellery and valuables(Necklaces, Rings, Ear rings, Pendats,Watches,Bracelets)||10% of value|
What you need to apply
- Fully Completed Miscellaneous Claim Form.
- Three repair/replacement Estimates.
- Police Report.