Insurer will pay to the surviving spouse or appointed beneficiaries of the deceased the following benefit:
- 2-3 times Annual Salary that was being earned by the deceased Employee.
- In the event of death of an Employee while still in Service, the insurer will pay a funeral benefit as incorporated in the GLA policy within 24 hours of receiving a valid Burial Order And Notification Of Death Form.
Death by its nature can come at inconvenient times; It is therefore quite in order for the Employer to advance the Family and then claim.
This Funeral Rider is meant to assist in funeral expenses at the point of Death and compliment other funeral Policies a member may have. The proceeds of this benefit will be remitted to the intended beneficiaries.
- The Employer can attract and retain Highly Skilled Employees within the Organization.
- The presence of such Employee Benefits creates and promotes a positive work environment conducive for greater productivity.
- A Highly Motivated Workforce set to not only deliver but exceed the expected results.
- A Good Reputation as an employer Of Choice as it is their duty to ensure that their Employees’ families are catered for even beyond the grave.
- The Employee’s family will receive a Substantial Lump Sum payout tax free. The residual 12 months will be used to purchase a Monthly Annuity for the Beneficiaries.
- In addition, they will also receive a Funeral benefit to assist in Funeral arrangements at the time of death.
- There is no waiting period and this benefit kicks in the minute the first premium is received regardless of the nature or cause of Death.
- Total Peace of mind in the knowledge that their families are well catered for should the inevitable occur.
- All Full Time Salaried Employees Below Age Of 65 Years.
- All Contract Or Part Time Employees Below The Age Of 65 Years.
- Employees enjoy full cover without under-going any medicals as long as a multiple of two/three times their individual Annual Salary does not exceed the Free Cover Limit.
- In the event that the multiple of two/three times annual Salary Exceeds FCL, One will have an option either to undergo Medicals or to have their cover pegged at the FCL.
- Cover Is immediate regardless of the nature of Death and will continue uninterrupted for Staff that moves within a Group
What you need to apply
- Full names, Date of Births, Salaries and Gender