The Milady Buildings insurance cover to buildings of the insured against various perils.
The perils include
- Fire, lightning, explosion and Thunderbolt.
- Strike and Malicious Damage
- Burst water pipes.
- Damage to your home and outbuildings by animals, vehicles and falling trees (but not while they are being felled).
- Aircraft falling on your home or objects falling from the aircraft onto your home.
- Break-in or theft where we can see the damage caused by the break-in.
- Subsidence (sinking) of land and landslips.
Extensions of Cover
- Contents Temporarily Removed
- Property outside the Private Dwelling
- Loss of Money
- Damage to Television Set
- Accidental Breakage of Mirrors and Glass
- Loss of Keys
- Contents of Refrigerators/Freezers
- Domestic Worker’s Property
- Loss of Rent
- Medical expenses or veterinary fees
- Tenant’s Liability
- Personal and Employer’s Liability
|Type of roofing||Rate Applicable||Annual Minimum Premium|
|Buildings under standard roofing||0.10%||$80|
|Buildings under thatch roofing||0.25%||$80|
What you need to apply
- Fully Completed Miscellaneous Claim Form.
- Three repair/replacement Estimates.
- Police Report.