Comfortsure is an annually renewable inflation-proof funeral policy that pays out a lump sum on the death of the life assured. The policy covers the principal member, spouse(s), own children, parents, in-laws and relatives for whom there is insurable interest. It comes with options for grocery, school fees and tombstone.
The policy term will be 1year with an automatic option to renew at each policy anniversary. The policy anniversary will be the date of joining of the principal member. The policy holder can increase their cover at any given time to ensure cover is adequate for all funeral needs.
- Increase your cover and premiums regularly in line with inflation.
- Adequate funeral cover at any given time.
- Optional grocery, school fees and tombstone benefit.
- No waiting period for accidental death.
- A short waiting period of three months for natural death.
- No medical underwriting.
- Option to pay premiums in ZWL and USD.
Who can be covered under this policy?
- Principal member
- Family group (including principal spouse(s), children, parents and in-laws)
- Relatives for whom there is insurable interest
- Child rates will apply until a child attains 21 years of age.
- Maximum entry age is 74 years last birthday. One can only join for the first time when they are below 75 years of age.