We take the hassle of worries associated with travelling. We cover medical expenses and other losses incurred while traveling internationally.
The most common risks that are covered by travel insurance are:
- Medical emergency (accident or sickness)
- Emergency evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Return of a minor
- Trip cancellation
- Trip interruption
- Accidental death, injury or disablement benefit
- Overseas funeral expenses
- Lost, stolen or damaged baggage, personal effects or travel documents
- Delayed baggage (and emergency replacement of essential items)
- Flight connection was missed due to airline schedule
- Travel delays due to weather
CB Travel Insurance is the answer to everything that can go wrong during international travel. The product is designed to provide Emergency Medical Expenses benefits arising from either illness or accident and Emergency Travel Related Expenses cover for all resident Zimbabweans travelling abroad.
It covers Emergency medical expenses cover and extends to include medical evacuation, medical repatriation, medical assistance services and the return of mortal remains in the event of the insured passing on whilst abroad. Emergency travel related expenses cover includes benefits for lost baggage, lost travel documents and emergency expenses arising from cancelled or delayed flights among others.
What you need to apply
- Travel departure and return dates
- Personal Details
- Passport number
- Zimbabwe Address
- Date of Birth
- Phone number